Friday, December 26, 2008

Year 2008 in review

Dear Loyal Blog Readers,



U must be very loyal that some of u even emailed me personally asking me 2 update my blog. Sorry 2 dissappoint u all. I was busy for the past 2-3 months that I even forgot my sign in name and passwords !!



Ok lets have a glance through of what had transpired through the year 2008.



The year 2008 is indeed a memorable one to remember, both personally and career-wise. I'm not gonna say anything about the career bit but will concentrate on the personal stuff (request from a reader - miss Y - nama terpaksa dirahsiakan atas permintaan beliau).



Once the year started, for the first time I did not want it to get to April. Reason? I'm 30 this year..... kena kutuk dgn wife jgn citer aa... ayat favorite.. "lepas ni kalo abang isik borang feedback sure kene tanda age category 30-35".. cittt...



then come to a point where my wife got pregnant unsangkarably...... then comes August 08 when we brought the twins AFIQ n ADIB to their 1st overseas trip.. GOLD COAST... together with Acik n Kek Chah... we really enjoyed the trip even though it was winter (supposedly lah) and the rate was high (1AUD = RM 3.00)..



Then comes Ramadhan... Syawal.... And Fnally Zulhijjah.... 11 December 2008 bersamaan 13 Zulhijjah 1429 .... kehadiran dan pemergian Allahyarham Abdullah Amin Fahmi Bin Ahmad Rizal......



Aku menerima takdir dan ketentuan-Nya dgn redha... tepat jam 4.21 pagi bertempat di Bilik Dr Ashar Abdullah, Level 3, Hospital Ampang Puteri... doktor mengesahkan anak ketigaku sudah tiada lagi... walaupun masih belum sempat melihat dunia... innalillah...



OK.. sepintas lalu kenangan 2008... looking forward to the new year (never celebrate pun - buang masa dan tenaga)...



Nantikan my next update.. insya allah... wassalam...

No comments: