Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update 2 : Working Trip To Mariupol, Ukraine – Part 2 : The Work

As the title suggests, I will be talking about the work in Ukraine… I know, the topic is very dry and boring and I promise I will make it extremely short…

As mentioned in my previous entry, I was required to witness that transfer operation of the cargoes… huaarghhhhhhhhhhh…… (a BIG YAWN)…….


Even my self feel sleepy when typing this entry… and almost went to sleep typing this entry….

OK, then I shall stop here but watch out for my NEXT BLOG ENTRY…. I can confidently say that it will not make you, my loyal blog readers, bored and will keep you up at the edge of your seat… especially if you love football…….. can u guess how elmo started out?? Er…. I mean… can u guess what my next entry gonna be????

I won’t tell…. And if I were you, I will definitely watch out for that one….

Let me give u a hint…. Er, nak bagi hint ke? Takyah la kot…

Nantikan kehadiran episod yang akan datang… pasti menggamit hati….

Promise….
Wassalam…

4 comments:

aishah zaharin said...

bang, tukau lerr layout blog ni.. kelam yang amat!

Ahmad Rizal A Rahman said...

mmg saja abang bagi dia nampak kelam kelibut.... thats the beauty of it...

EveN said...

beauty ape beb, kau tanak kasik org baca ek?

Ahmad Rizal A Rahman said...

bukan taknak kasi org baca... sesiapa yg truly determine aje yg akan baca... hahaha...