Friday, March 21, 2008

MY FIRST 'INDEPENDENT' BLOG

Assalamualaikum...

As the name suggests, this is truly my first 'independent' blog... meaning to say that this is the first time that I create my own blog outside Friendster...

I hope this is not the first and last time I blog on this blogspot and I intend to write as much as possible, if time permits that is..

OK, what do I want to talk in this 'dara' version of my blog? PERSONAL LIFE? FAMILY? WORK? FUTSAL? FOOTBALL? F1? After putting on my 'topi berfikir' (i.e. thinking cap), I decide to talk about My Family.. that is My OWN Family...

First, myself... born 3 April 1978 (almost hit 30 next month... eeriee!!!)... family of 6.. have an elder sister and 2 younger bros...

primary and secondary school in Taman Melawati (SRKTM and SMKTM respectively). Tertiary education in UTM, Skudai, Johor. 4 years. Degree in Civil Engineering.

Wife.... Noor Aishah Zaharin.... born 21 Oct 1980 (not yet 28 though)... also used to live in the same taman as me... primary and secondary schools same with me, but decided to join SM Sains Selangor in Cheras for F4 and F5. Went to UTM (I was her senior OK), met me there. Rest is history.

Got maried 31 May 03. I quit my job 3 weeks after getting married. Decided to pursue post graduates studies in Sydney, Australia. Different course, different faculties, same university and same sponsor i.e. MARA (a big thank to Majlis Amanah Rakyat for sponsoring us - we are active payers of our MARA loans),

27 July 2003 - arrived in chilly winter in Sydney on my father's 58th birthday. Still remembered this date exactly as it's the day when I arrived Down Under together with someone I love.

To cut things short, spent the whole 1 year in Australia (except the 2 months summer break in Dec03 - Jan04). Came back to Malaysia in Ausgust 04 with Masters in Construction Management and Masters in Civil Engineering respectively.

After endless job hunting exercise, managed to join PETRONAS after 3 months jobless. Until now. (I am a loyal employee, you know). As for my wife, she joined Boustead Holding on contract basis after approx 6 months jobless, then when she's about to be confirmed, received an offer not to be missed... to serve the Government of Malaysia... now in JPS.... and working hard as always... (probably need to refine this statement my dear?)...

I think that should be enough for the time being.. for those who reads this blog, thanks for your time... i'll update more on myself and my family in my next blog.. stay tuned...

wassalam..

1 comment:

Ahmad Rizal A Rahman said...

congrats to me fr having a blog... jgn kena block sudah...